Addison Mural #4
In the center is the back of the cotton gin, shown as it looked when it operated in the late 1800's. On the right, below, is Main Street in the early 1900's, contrasted with contemporary buildings above. The image at the upper left is from an old school photograph on which the names have been written by hand. Some children pictured are still residents of Addison. Below them are grasses photographed in the garden of the Addison Conference Center.